i'll be an astronaut, i'm searching on into space

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i'll be an astronaut, i'm searching on into space Empty i'll be an astronaut, i'm searching on into space

Post by Marilyn Lindberg Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:15 am

marilyn lindberg
basic info
full name: marilyn louise lindberg

date of birth: 09/28/99

hometown: chicago, illinois

current town: chicago, illinois; lives in england during the school year and returns to illinois during the longer breaks

clique: bookworms

why are they at evergreen? academic schholarship

face claim: victoria beckham
biographyMarilyn's family immigrated to the United States from Sweden back in the year of 1904 so they could live the American dream. At first, the Lindbergs were struggling to find their place in such a country, but by the 1980's, they were fully situated to American culture to where it was their culture with their Swedish blood merely being a part of their heritage. Her mother's side has Italian descent with them coming to America from Italy back in 1899. Marilyn is a member of the most recent generation of her family being born in 1998. Even though she never grew up in the countries her ancestors were from, she holds deep appreciation for her ancestry and hopes to visit Sweden and Italy at some point in her lifetime.

Born in early autumn, Marilyn was fed with a silver spoon. She was spoiled by her parents since she just happened to be the only child the had successfully conceived after trying for so long not wanting to resort to IVF. Despite her family treating her like royalty, Marilyn found herself interested in science, math, and history. She had taught herself how to use a VCR just so she could always watch Bill Nye the Science Guy. When she entered intermediate school, she got her first chemistry set for her birthday and has loved it ever since although it's used as a display in her bedroom nowadays. Although some would assume her to be stuck up due to her appearance, she is actually more reserved and very analytical paying attention to her surroundings knowing that such a skill would help her later in life. Despite her love for science, science fair had always frustrated her to the point of cussing out a blank backboard just wishing she could do something more enjoyable like experimenting with chromatography and examining rock characteristics. There are times where she'd bring up a scientific fact if relevant in a conversation; Marilyn also tends to refer to animals and insects by their scientific name rather than the term commonly used outside of the scientific community.

shipperfriends: She's an introvert, so she tens to keep more to herself and doesn't make friends that easily. She's more inclined to see you more of a friend than an acquaintance or a classmate if you show a big interest in science.

enemies: She probably has a few enemies if they believe in things like pseudoscience and/or they choose to be ignorant despite Google being accessible.

lovers: Marilyn isn't really one to be focused on having a partner; she's fine just being by herself.
Marilyn Lindberg
Marilyn Lindberg
gif :
i'll be an astronaut, i'm searching on into space Victoria-beckham-gifs-04172014-12
alias :
xaria
clique :
bookworms
online/offline :

Back to top Go down

i'll be an astronaut, i'm searching on into space Empty Re: i'll be an astronaut, i'm searching on into space

Post by Darcy Foxx Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:19 am

accepted!
congratulations: your shipper app has been accepted. you may start plotting and roleplaying! don't forget to fill out the claims!
Darcy Foxx
Darcy Foxx
gif :
i'll be an astronaut, i'm searching on into space 3253337640_1_9_6P78tNKO
alias :
xaria
clique :
elites
online/offline :
https://evergreenartsacademy.rpg-board.net/t9-bathroom-towels-an

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top