bathroom towels and carpeting just make me want to sing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bathroom towels and carpeting just make me want to sing Empty bathroom towels and carpeting just make me want to sing

Post by Darcy Foxx Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:40 pm

darcy foxx
basic info
full name: darcy matthew foxx

date of birth: 09/24/99

hometown: chicago, illinois

current town: it varies; mainly lives in a penthouse in london during breaks

clique: elites

why are they at evergreen? double major in acting and choir

face claim: bill kaulitz
biographyborn to businessman jared and socialite vera foxx (nee. di mercurio), darcy found himself mainly known in italian tabloids for being one of the hotel heir to foxx suites which his great-grandfather, steven founded. his parents were lowkey for a while, mainly vera, to get away from the tabloids. they were residing in chicago at the time resulting darcy to be born there. growing up, he mainly lived in chicago or at a beach house in southern italy. he often got media attention by the media there due to following in vera's footsteps by being interested in partying and the finer things in life. despite often being spoiled, he was raised to be kind and accepting of others and help out as much as he possibly could. darcy eventually decided he wanted to go to an art school, evergeen specifically, which his parents didn't mind as they were glad he'd be allowing himself to learn about other cultures while doing what he loves. due to his family, he quickly became popular which he didn't mind as it would allow for many opportunities to befriend others. he happens to be fully fluent in italian and latin despite it being a dead language.
shipperfriends: darcy is pretty much someone that'd be pretty popular, mostly due to being very rich. although he seems like a huge sarcastic asshole to random people on the outside, he's actually a very sweet person who loves his friends and family. he parties a lot and is practically  a social butterfly. of course, he would need to have friends he don't even know are fake. he also has a few frenemies; they only ever use each other for gossip and tend to not like each other.

enemies: if someone makes up shit about him and stuff like that, it's pretty much a guarantee that darcy won't acknowledge your existence and will try to ignore you if possible or get into a fist fight if he gets pissed.

lovers: he'd date literally anyone, but he leans toward men.
Darcy Foxx
Darcy Foxx
gif :
bathroom towels and carpeting just make me want to sing 3253337640_1_9_6P78tNKO
alias :
xaria
clique :
elites
online/offline :
https://evergreenartsacademy.rpg-board.net/t9-bathroom-towels-an

Back to top Go down

bathroom towels and carpeting just make me want to sing Empty Re: bathroom towels and carpeting just make me want to sing

Post by Admin Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:46 pm

accepted!
congratulations: your shipper app has been accepted. you may start plotting and roleplaying! don't forget to fill out the claims!
Admin
Admin
gif :
bathroom towels and carpeting just make me want to sing Tumblr_mk98wl8UNs1rhz43wo1_500
alias :
root admin
clique :
the top
online/offline :
https://evergreenartsacademy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top