Bakery smell (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bakery smell (open) Empty Bakery smell (open)

Post by Celia Blake Mon May 02, 2016 9:01 am

Celia pulled her hoodie up a bit more and smiled at all the sites. She wasn't use to England by far but she still adored it. Not nearly as much as she loved Paris but still. Walking around she smiled slightly the air was nice the trees were full of leaves but she did miss the smell of freshly baked things from the bakers in France. She smiled as she walked into a store and ordered some food her french accent thick as she spoke.

As she walked back into the streets she pulled the hood down and took it off setting it in her bag. Smiling she put on a hat and looked around. She had no clue where anything was and she had no clue how to talk to most of these people. She wasn't fluent in English yet so most of these people just mistook her for some traveller when she spoke. Bumping into someone finally she gasped and looked up. "Oh excusez-moi! Je suis désolé!" She spoke in french instead of English forgetting where she was for a moment.

tag
Celia Blake
Celia Blake
gif :
Bakery smell (open) Mw9u93
alias :
Becca
clique :
Sweetheart
online/offline :

Back to top Go down

Bakery smell (open) Empty Re: Bakery smell (open)

Post by Dalnim Song Mon May 02, 2016 2:37 pm

Dalnim looked down at the girl she had bumped into. She found her at least cute looking, but knowing her luck, the other was most likely straight. "Um, who are you?" Dalnim asked raising an eyebrow looking around at her surroundings. "Did you forget how to flow through traffic?"
Dalnim Song
Dalnim Song
gif :
Bakery smell (open) Tumblr_ns99xuJAqB1qfvtamo1_500
alias :
xaria
clique :
elites
online/offline :
https://evergreenartsacademy.rpg-board.net/t7-you-re-superficial

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Blake Mon May 02, 2016 3:19 pm

Celia realized she had been speaking in french and blushed brightly. "Oh my im sorry I forget that I am meant to speak English sometimes. I'm Celia Blake." She flashed a smile at the other girl and ran a hand though her hair blushing still. At the other girls question Celia laughed softly and smiled.

"Sometimes yes I do, the traffic is very different here then from France so i get streets confused and everything looks so very different compared to Paris. I'm so sorry for bumping into you char" She spoke her accent thick as she spoke.

Dal
Celia Blake
Celia Blake
gif :
alias :
Becca
clique :
Sweetheart
online/offline :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalnim Song Mon May 02, 2016 3:26 pm

She bit her lip looking at the other. "It's alright. I was the same way when my family moved here. I'm Dalnim," she replied. "So, what brings you to England? Just curious."
Dalnim Song
Dalnim Song
gif :
alias :
xaria
clique :
elites
online/offline :

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Blake Mon May 02, 2016 5:21 pm

Celia smiled at the other girl and nodded. She was glad someone understood how hard it was to keep from constantly speaking her native language. "It's nice to meet you Dalnim, and im here for the arts school, Evergreen have you heard of it? I shall be going to it when the school year starts I am just here now to get the hang on English and know my way around. I shall be heading back to France soon with my sister and brother" She smiled widely at the other girl refering to Emile and Aaron as her sister and brother.

Dal
Celia Blake
Celia Blake
gif :
alias :
Becca
clique :
Sweetheart
online/offline :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalnim Song Mon May 02, 2016 6:41 pm

Dalnim gave a small nod listening to Celia. "I go there actually. It's always surreal bumping into a random classmate during break even if the upcoming school year is their first," she responded. "All I have to say about the school is don't be surprised if you get involved in drama even if you just passed by for a second." Dalnim decided to might as well let her know that. She can probably figure things out just by thefirst week.
Dalnim Song
Dalnim Song
gif :
alias :
xaria
clique :
elites
online/offline :

Back to top Go down

Post by Celia Blake Sat May 07, 2016 1:16 pm

Celia smiled and nodded, even though it was only her first year she could only imagine how akward it would be to bump into people you went to school during break. Unless they were your friends of coruse. Celia laughed softly and shook her head, "I rarely get in..oh how do you prounce it, drama. I stick to the...oh how do you english folk say it again? Oh yes, I stick to the sidelines." She laughed smiling at the other.

Dal
Celia Blake
Celia Blake
gif :
alias :
Becca
clique :
Sweetheart
online/offline :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalnim Song Sat May 07, 2016 1:28 pm

"Dra-ma. I understand the second language struggle," she responded to Celia. "At Evergreen, the sideline is simply impossible unless you're an outcast nobody really cares about. This year's head girl, Charlotte, actually has a little sister who's an outcast, and she only gets talked about often sometimes due to the way she dresses whenever she's not in uniform." Dalnim felt it was a good idea to let her know who one of the more intimidating elites was considering how she happened to be one herself.
Dalnim Song
Dalnim Song
gif :
alias :
xaria
clique :
elites
online/offline :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top